Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Original 1954 Jaguar XK120 Drophead Coupe with Matching Numbers: The Ideal Candidate for Restoration This highly collectible 1954 Jaguar XK120 Drop-Head Coupe is an excellent original matching numbers example that\'s ideal for straightforward restoration. White with red interior. A very desirable find, this XK120 DHC has been sitting for several years in storage and is just out of long-term ownership. These cars are becoming harder and harder to come across in restorable condition, making this one an exciting opportunity for any lover of iconic British sports cars. This classic XK120 DHC is offered at an absolute bargain price and is not to be missed! Matching NumbersDesirable and Collectible XK120 DHCHighly Original Example for RestorationPriced to Sell Quickly Price: $46,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1953 Jaguar XK120
1941 Cadillac Series 62 Fleetwood Sedan
1962 Porsche 356B
1964 Jaguar XKE Series I 38 Roadster
1999 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe
1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Veloce
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door