1936 Chevy Flatback. 383 stroker, 700R4 overdrive,Ford 9" rear end. mustangII front susp with disc brakes and drum rear power brakes and power steering. Power doors and power windows vintage 1936 CA license plates Gray interior with Chrysler Sebring bucket seats, power drivers 3point seat belts front and rear, cruise control, Vintage air and heat, electric wipers, Classic Instruments gauges Panasonic cdfmam stereo, tilt wheel, Cragar rims and BF Goodrich T A tires, 800 miles.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door