AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1956 Chevrolet 210 (Toms River, NJ) $34,900 You are looking at an extremely well built and cared for 210. The lemon ice yellow exterior is to die for and the beige leather interior gives it an elegant look. Powered by a 396cu v8 and an M-22 4spd manual transmission, with less than 13k on the drive-train you will not only be impressed by the performance but you will be impressed by the reliability for years to come. This is coming with all the goodies you would expect from a well built car, including a quadrajet 800cfm stage 2 carb, Hooker big tube chrome headers, a 3' magniflow exhaust with crossover, a Griffin 5 gallon aluminum radiator, ford 9' rear, Forged aluminum Crager wheels and 4 wheel disk brakes. As if that wasn't enough to blow you away the vehicle is also coming equipped with Stewart Warner gauges, an Alpine Am/Fm upgraded sound system, A/c, Heat, P/s, Tilt wheel, and tinted glass. This Chevrolet is completely rust free and the frame off restoration was completed in the early 2000's. This is a trophy winning car that is in show condition. Everything has been completely serviced and the oil has been changed religiously with Lucas high zinc hot rod oil since it has been put together. Give our friend Bobby a call at 732-674-7773 or leave him a message at 732-244-1382
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door