1979 Volkswagen *VW* Super Beetle convertible.... Excellent condition...This has been a daily driver. It is has 47000 original miles on it. It was a barn find that had been hiding away. The previous owner put a new top on it and redid the upholstery and has newer paint. had the engine completely rebuilt about 1000 miles ago, new trim, and new running boards. Clutch is good along with the breaks. have all the receipts to go with it for the work that has been completed. Comes with lots of extra parts. It does have a few flaws including a crack in the dash board, the headliner sags, and there is a small crack in the roof on the passenger sides. replaced the trunk and deck lid seals. This has been a great runner for us. Tires still have nubs on them and mounted on chrome rally wheels. Sweet and fun ride for everyday use or if you want to get serious with a little love it could be a real show stopper.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door