Two door hard top. W/ engine W/ transmission.Body is fairly straight.Very good grill and front bumper. Rear bumper is straight.Rocker panels are good. The trim on top of the front fenders is just like new.Inside the trunk is good. The floors in the car do have some rust not bad. There is some rust on the top under the material covering it.Good original glass.Has the original front and rear seats. Door panels are there.Rear quarter panels are very straight and have no rust.Doors are straight.>>>NO TITLE>>>> Sold with a bill of sale only>>>> Not been registered for many years >>>>Might be able to locate a good motor and trans. Cost of course would be extra.Call (9l6) 226-7927 Can assist with shipping.Please Do Not Text. Also only respond to serious e mails . Pay Pal buyers ad 4% for the fees.If your calling from outside the USA , I can not return your call>> Best to e mail me, just click reply to the ad....SO I CAN GET YOUR CORRECT E MAIL>>> Sorry to many Fake E. mails>> SO AT THIS POINT IF YOUR INTERESTED AT ALL Call the Phone ## I can not respond to any more e mails... Some have Screwed it up for others .... i might be able to get a title for a cost..Not Interested in Parting Out. It would be cheaper to buy the whole Car....Thanks for Looking......
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Low MilesPrice Dropped
1974 Cadillac coupe DeVille Calif Cadillac
Roseville , CA
52 Ford Station Wagon Very Original Price Lowered
1954 Mercury Monterey
1948 Ford Super Deluex Coupe price lowered
1970 Chevy Fleetside Short bed
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door