3.5 Litre (B 136 CR),
Mann-Egerton Saloon one-off,
Original engine rebuilt and re-babbitted;
Springs, shackles, gaiters redone; Rewired;
Propshaft, rear end Hi-speed NOS;
Water pump renewed; Radiator re-cored;
New 3 silver shades with tudor red striping re-spray, clearcoat;
red leather, headliner, sunroof original;
Structural wood corrected; New 700/18 tires;
1989 RROC Harding-Rolls winner for best all-round performance;
2008 RROC Derby best mileage award;
123,000 miles; 5th owner past 23 years.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door