Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1956 Bentley S1 Left-Hand Drive This 1956 Bentley S1 is a rare and desirable Left-Hand Drive model and a good driver quality example. Silver over blue with red vinyl interior. It runs and drives well and is very presentable overall. Very acceptable paint but the chrome is showing some pitting at this time. The final version of the classic six cylinder Bentley was the S1, produced between 1955 and 1959. Many agree that this was the most stylish of all the standard Bentleys. The S1 was also a considerably more roomy car than its predecessor. This highly desirable and collectible left-hand drive S1 Bentley represents a superb value and an exciting opportunity for its next owner. Chassis no. B188LCK Desirable factory Left-Hand DriveMechanically soundPresentable driver quality example Collectible, desirable, and stylish Bentley Superb valuePrice: $34,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door