Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
One of 5 Produced: 1959 Bentley Hooper S1 Continental SaloonThis 1959 Bentley Hooper S1 Continental Saloon chassis BC18DJ is one of only five produced. Two-tone blue over silver with red leather interior. Being a 1959 model, it has all of the S1 improvements including power steering and larger cylinder head. This particular example was converted from right-hand drive to left-hand drive using all factory parts many years ago. The interior has been redone and the car has been repainted several years ago. Mechanically strong, the car runs and drives well. This extremely rare Bentley represents what is likely a once in a lifetime opportunity for any collector or enthusiast of the marque.Chassis BC18DJBody by HooperOne of 5 produced1959 model with all of the S1 improvementsA unique and incredibly rare Bentley Price: $107,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door