Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare 1963 Bentley S3 Continental Mulliner Park Ward Drophead LHD 1 of 26This 1963 Bentley S3 Continental Drophead with Coachwork by Mulliner Park Ward is a Factory Left-Hand Drive example and one of only 26 examples produced. Garnet over original red leather interior. It wears its original colors and has had just one respray which is now showing its age in a few areas. An excellent original driver that\'s been well maintained over the years. It\'s mechanically sound and runs and drives well. An extremely rare and desirable Bentley. An honest and straight example that would benefit from minor cosmetics at this time. Offered with owners manual and original tools. A wonderful and exciting opportunity for any marque enthusiast or collector.One of 26 Factory Left-Hand Drive S3 Continental Mulliner Park Ward DropheadsMechanically Sound Wearing its Original Color CombinationA Highly Original Unrestored CarOriginal Leather InteriorOffered with Owners Manual and Original ToolsAn increasingly Rare, Sought-After, and Collectible Bentley Price: $189,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door