Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1938 Mercedes-Benz 170V Cabriolet A This 1938 Mercedes-Benz 170V Cabriolet A is an extremely original example and a very rare discovery. Ivory with original red leather interior. Out of 40 year ownership where it\'s been sitting in storage. The motor runs and is original. The car has never been restored and still has its original interior and soft-top. The old paint-job is in need of attention. A lovely opportunity to own and restore a very special classic Mercedes-benz. Reduced Price: $89,500 Firm
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door