Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1953 Bentley R Type Drophead in British Racing Green with Beige leather interior. Coach work by Park Ward Engine, 6 cylinder, overhead inlet, side exhaust valve, twin SU carburetors,a 4566 cc. Gearbox 4 speed synchromesh. Brakes, hydro-mechanical servo assisted. Suspension, independent front, semi-elliptic rear with adjustable dampers. Only 2320 of these cars built post war came with custom coach work. And of those a rare minority were dropheads.The R Type is an excellent driver's car with superbly refined engine and precise right hand gear change. It has a power operated hood ( with valve key ) and push button radio with twin speakers, as well as small door crests. Could use a paint job. Chassis # B187 SP Engine # B343 S
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door