East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#151 2012 Chevrolet Corvette
Centennial Edition Grand Sport
3 LT Equipment group
Chevrolet Centennial Special Edition painted a beautiful Carbon Flash Metallic that is factory, slick and straight, Black stripes on hood and trunk, Black Grand Sport fender badges. Chrome aluminum wheels with Chevrolet 100 years center cap, daytime running lights, High intensity lighting, power heated outside mirrors, auto dimming, power convertible top in Black. Red calipers, windows tinted. Looks new and what a looker.
Interior is Leather Ebony with custom red stitch on seats, instrument panel, doors, console, shifter and boot. 6-way power seats, cruise control with resume, power door locks, electric rear window defroster, theft deterrent system, power windows, tilt column, leather wrapped steering wheel, steering wheel controls, audio system with Navigation, AM/FM stereo with CD player, MP3 playback and DVD based touch screen navigation, USB port, Auxiliary input jack, seek and scan, digital clock, Auto tone control. Radio Data system, automatic volume theft lock. 6.5 LCD color display and voice recognition, LPO, pedal cover set, Genuine Corvette Accessory, A/C & Heat dual zone climate control, inside rearview mirror auto dimming with compass, trunk net, heated seats, magnetic selective ride control Tour or Sport, carpeted floor mats. Looks new.
6.2L (376 CI) V8 SFI (430 HP) 6-speed Automatic transmission with launch control specific gearing and quicker ration (STD), rear axle, 3.42 ration limited slip, exhaust is dual mode, Performance increase horsepower up to 6 HP, Aggressive exhaust sound. Yellow top Optima battery. Like new! Runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door