These valve cover hold downs have been powdercoated semi-gloss black. They have not been used since being painted so are in excellent condition. May have minor imperfections from the powdercoating process. Fits 1/4" stud or bolt. They measure approx. 1-1/2" in length and approx. 5/8" wide, at widest point. FREE shipping to lower 48.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
SPX KENT-MOORE CH-48358 FRONT CONTROL ARM REPLACER
Monroe shock mount kits P01000 - 4 Kits
Goodyear Tire Coffee Mug
CHRYSLER Coffee Mugs
Steering Tie Rod End Adjusting Sleeve Moog ES350S
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door