Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. This 2012 Harley Davidson Dyna Fat Bob has only 880 actual miles and is like brand new! The matte black treatment on this Harley give it a very tough look. Vance and Hines slash cut exhaust not only look great, but have that classic Harley rumble. The air-cooled twin cam 103 Cubic Inch V-Twin engine is backed up with a 6-speed manual transmission for easy cruising on long hauls. It features an internally wired handlebar with tall risers for a clean and custom look. Two up seating is very comfortable and this bike has plenty of power to haul you both around. If you wanted a Fat Bob new in 2012 but didnt get one, now is your chance to own that new bike, years later. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com . For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] . We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door