Classic Car Deals
2000 Ford Super Duty F-250 XL. 6.8L (415) SOHC SEFI V10 ENGINE Automatic Clean Title Truck Is HUGE. Runs and Drives Great. Lift is about 8 inches. Interior and body is very clean with not rust holes. Brand New Tires and Rims. Over $3000 Spent on Tread alone. Be the talk of this beast. Call and lets make a deal today,
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door