Classic Car Deals
2004 F250 Harley Davidson Edition on the Planet! This F250 has the 6.8 liter Triton V10 engine and believe me, it\'s got some power! I\'ve only seen one other low mile Harley edition for sale and it had 35,000 miles! The truck is pretty much flawless. There\'s one small rock chip on the front bumper that I will touch up, but that\'s about it. The paint, wheels, glass and trim are all in excellent condition. The bed and liner are like new....no blemishes. Everything works on the truck....everything! The a/c blows cold too! The power sunroof is a great option and it works perfectly. The seats are literally like new. The tires are original so you may want to consider a new set because of their age. They still look new, but that\'s up to you. It has the original Harley Davidson floor mats along with the aftermarket floor mats you see in the pictures. The bedliner even has the Harley Davidson logo on it too! It runs and drives out like a brand new truck. I think this would make a great addition to someone\'s low mile car/truck collection. Clean Title... Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door