Classic Car Deals
1999 Ford F25O THIS 1-OWNER TRUCK HAS NEVER PLOWED SNOW COMMERCIALLY ....BUT JUST ON THE FARM ** DRIVEN ONLY 8,597 MILES PER YEAR SINCE NEW...IT\'S LIVED AN: E A S Y - L I F E ================================================================== **IF YOU NEED TO PUSH SNOW....THIS TRUCK HAS ALL THE RIGHT BOXES CHECKED OFF...IT \'HAS THE RIGHT STUFF\'....HEAVY DUTY MOTOR, TRANSMISSION REAR END ETC. ==================================================================== ** PURCHASED BRAND NEW BY A FARMER IN TREMONT, ILLINOIS PRIVATE USE ONLY...ON HIS FARM 1999 FORD F25O XL 2-DOOR SINGLE CAB - 8FT. LONG BED ** SUPERDUTY PACKAGE ** 6.8 LITER V-1O MOTOR ... ** RECENTLY NEW ALTERNATOR AND BELTS ** BRAND NEW FRONT BRAKES AND REAR BRAKE LINES AS NEEDED ** BRAND NEW EXHAUST MANIFOLDS AND GASKETS AS NEEDED ** 4R100- HEAVY DUTY AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION .... *(SAME TRANSMISSION FORD INSTALLED IN THEIR F-350, F-450 , F-550 POWERSTROKE DIESELS) ** 4:30 DANA LIMITED SLIP REAR END * MANUAL 4 X 4 SELECT LEVER WITH MANUAL LOCK OUT HUBS * WESTERN UNI-MOUNT SNOW PLOW... ....* NEWER PUMP... ....* NEWER HOSES.. ....* PLOW IS WORKING EXCELLENT * NEWER FORD ALLOY WHEELS * FIRESTONE TRANSFORCE TIRES * ORIGINAL PAINT // ORIGINAL BODY /...INCS NEW CAB CORNERS NOT YET PICTURED * SOLID FRAME W/ ONLY SURFACE RUST ON THE FRAME * ONLY 194K LOW MILES = DRIVEN ONLY 8,597 MILES PER YEAR SINCE NEW = LOW MILES * VERY WELL MAINTAINED BY ONE AND ONLY ORIG. OWNER SINCE NEW RECENT SERVICE REPAIRS Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door