Classic Car Deals
2011 Corvette ZO6 LS7 3Lt trim 6speed manual transmission with just over 14k miles. This Vette is in excellent condition runs very strong. CNC ported and polished LS7 cylinder heads Multi angle valve job & surfacing for 11.5:1 compression High performance dual valve springs titanium retainers and valve locks Stainless exhaust valves and new guides Custom grind stage 4 Texas speed cam Callaway c6 zo6 air induction American racing Long tube stainless steel headers Hi flow cats & crossover pipes MSD 102MM intake manifold Nick Williams 102 MM throttle body 52lbs injectors 160 degree thermostat NGK V-power spark plugs Polished and ported throttle body Custom Dyno tune 609whp Blue sticking interior. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door