Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
2000 Porsche Boxster
The Porsche Boxster was the first road vehicle designed specifically to be a roadster since the 914 in the 60s and 70s. The first generation was the 986 which was made between 1996 and 2004. The Boxster proved to be a success and was Porsches biggest seller up until the Cayenne SUV in 2003. This 2000 Boxster is in great shape and well maintained. It has 97353 miles on it and runs great. The Red paint has a clean finish and the car rides on Blacked out spoke wheels. The interior is done in Black leather and looks good as well. Check out the table below to get a break down of all the mechanical features.
Type - Flat 6
Induction - Normally-aspirated
Cooling - Water-cooled
Valvetrain - Double overhead camshafts
Injection - Port injection
Bore x Stroke - 3.36 in/85.5 mm x 3.07 in/78.0 mm
Displacement - 163.91 ci/2,687 cc
Horsepower - 217 @ 6500 rpm
Torque - 192 lb-ft @ 4500 rpm
Max RPM - 7200
Compression Ratio - 11.0:1
Transmission - 5 speed automatic
Type Mid-engined, rear-wheel drive
Curb Weight 2,778 lbs. manual/2,888 lbs. Tiptronic S
Height 50.79 in/1,290 mm
Ground Clearance 4.13 in/105 mm
Length 170.98 in/4,343 mm
Wheelbase 95.08 in/2,415 mm
Width 70.08 in/1,780 mm
Track Front 57.68 in/1,465 mm
Track Rear 60.16 in/1,528 mm
Drag Coefficient 0.31
Wheel Size Front 16 x 6
Wheel Size Rear 16 x 7
Tire Size Front 205/55ZR-16
Tire Size Rear 225/50ZR-16
Caliper Front Fixed 4-piston
Caliper Rear Fixed 4-piston
Disc Type Front Ventilated discs
Disc Type Rear Ventilated discs
Disc Size Front 11.73 in/298 mm x 0.94 in/24 mm
Disc Size Rear 11.50 in/292 mm x .79 in/20 mm
Start cruising in this very affordable Porsche for only $9,800.00!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door