Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
2006 Chrysler 300 Touring Limousine
Are you ready to cruise around in style? Well this cool Chrysler Limousine is here to answer that call. The 2006 Chrysler 300 were nice luxury cars in their own right but this one has been modified by Tiffany Coachworks out of California transforming it into a high end custom Limo. The exterior stretches 31 ft so you have plenty of place for all your guests. The body is a nice Pearl White and has a canvas covered top. All of the original style 300 trim and accents are in place. Down each side is a full length solid tinted window framed by the usual Limo pillar accent lights. The car rides on custom 20 inch VCT wheels with Goodyear Eagle Sport tires.
The Limo runs great and under the hood is its original 3.5L V6. The drivetrain features a lot of the stock components but obviously has been modified for the conversion.
The interior is done in a nice Black and Gray combo throughout. The front section features the original bucket seats, center console and dash layout. Peak behind the closeable divider and that\'s where the real party starts. It has a long curving side and rear facing bench seat as well as a forward facing bench with armrest in the back. It will comfortable seat 10+ passengers not including the front cab. In front of the bench seat is full bar accommodations that is all custom. The headlined is all custom and features custom color changing fiber optic lighting. It has a dedicated rear stereo system, video screens, divider controls and controls for the working AC/Heat.
Whether you are looking to start your own Limousine business or want to have a unique party mobile this thing has it all.
Price coming soon!
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door