Classic Car Deals
2004 Ford Thunderbird Silver in color on black leather Cars never been wrecked or painted on everything works This one is a nice driver we did the borla cat back exhaust system add around 30-35 hp & The Exhaust sounds really nice Last year we did the slotted brake rotors front & rear with ceramic pads.. The radio is blue tooth double din sounds really nice small speaker box in the back independence audio did three work.. Upgrades on the car The miles are 66850 Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door