GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 for your consideration. It is powered by a zippy 3.5L V6 motor which pumps out an impressive 268 horsepower to the rear wheels through an automatic transmission.
Externally the vehicle is finished in Mars Red. It features a power-operated convertible hardtop that makes for an awesome top-down cruising experience. Inside the vehicle, one will find a beige premium leather interior with black leather accents throughout. Also, special SLK embroidered floor mats have been placed in the vehicle. Mercedes packed the SLK350 with plenty of luxury features from more standard equipment such as power windows, power locks, and mirrors but it also hosts more premium options such as satellite radio and heated seats.
The SLK is known for its good handling characteristics, proper styling, and more than adequate levels of power. To break down its model name a bit, the SLK notes the model of being a hardtop roadster while the 350 shows it has a 3.5L motor. Mercedes has been doing this with its model numbers for many years on other notable cars such as the SL series that was another popular roadster. This is an awesome vehicle that is sure to satisfy. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door