Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. Just reduced for quick sale
This 1936 Dodge Panel Delivery with super rare hump top is all steel and is powered by a 350 Chevy small block backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission, so reliability is the name of the game on this classic. Fatman front clip, rack and pinion front steering, coil over front suspension, and Ford 9 inch rear end. She stops on a dime with disc brakes up front and drum in the rear. Inside is a nice custom interior with ice cold air conditioning, and lots of room for whatever you want to take with you in the rear. This rare example is offered at $47,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Ray Barton 472 HEMI
1961 Ford F100 MUST SELL Unibody Custom Show Truck
Orange , CA
1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper 421 V8
1966 Nova Pro Street 700HP 496
2003 Ford T Bird Baby Blue Beauty Near New
2009 Bentley Continental GT Speed Edition Pristine
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door