Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1953 Chevy Pro Street Full Custom truck is a winner all the way around and is as close to sheer perfection inside and out as it can get. 350 small block, mild cam with BM blower, backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission. Ford 9 inch rear end, tubular front arms with power rack and pinion, and coil over suspension on all four corners . Custom all leather 1952 interior by Westminster Auto Upholstery. 1952 dash with hidden AC/heat, and stereo behind speaker cover. Power windows, tinted glass Show quality tangelo paint with custom teak bed give this truck just the right look all around. Not much to say other than BAD, BITCHEN, and BLOWN. From a well pampered Southern California “Best of the Best” collection. Offered at $125,000 OBO and we think worth every damn penny! For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
1936 Ford Slantback Barrys Speed Shop Build
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
1949 Ford Woody All Original, Restored, Very Nice
2006 Sinister Customs Chopper
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door