This classic truck was purchased on 4/28/1968 by my parents. One owner and was running up to the death of my dad in 2010, has been in the barn since has a new battery but never hooked up.
My dad did reupholstered the interior seats (1st year with bucket seats) and the door panels as that's what he did at the time! It has the original paint only thing he added was some paint on the side chrome, rims to match and some pinstriping tape.
Glass is in excellent shape no chips or cracks and windows crank up and down. Has a bed liner. Has the spare tire mounted underneath.
Put the pipe front bumper on because of the deer and also changed out the rear bumper to a heavy duty steel one. Check photos
Has the V8 383 engine 258hp 2 bbl and heavy suspension for a camper which an open road overhead camper was mounted on it which he purchased it noted by the next to last photo showing it in 1968 new with the camper mounted on it.
This truck is very clean some surface rust but no heavy rusting noted, does need a good cleaning as been in the barn for years.
Was passed down to my son but he never got to do anything with it as he passed in 2017
Thanks for looking and please contact me with any questions or need more photos.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door