Beautiful Restored 1986 GMC Sierra Classic
Model Sierra 1500 Classic
Title Status --
Exterior Color Silver
Interior Color --
Up for sale OBO is my beautifully restored 1986 GMC Sierra Classic 1500. It was restored a couple years ago with a new crate 350 V8 and 700r4 transmission with 4,000 miles since restoration. It has Air, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Steering, Power Brakes front disc rear drum, dual gas tanks. Everything works as it should. I'm open to offers asking $29,900.00 and will "ONLY" consider the following trades. Pre 1950's street rod. The truck is located in Greenville, SC. For more info Call John H at 518-322-1551
Buyer ResourcesView All
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door