Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1973 Chevy C10 Short Box rocks a 406 Small Block with Aluminum Heads, Holly Sniper injection and 700 R4 automatic transmission and is in excellent condition all around. Hydro Boast power brakes, disc up front, and “C” notch rear. Inside is a sweet treat with power steering, power windows, custom gauges, air conditioning to cool your jets on those hot summer days, and a custom sound system to rock your world wherever you go. All this short box beauty sits on custom Billet rims for that classic look all around. Offered at $44,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1931 Ford Deluxe Sedan Delivery Barrys Speed Shop
1957 Ford Skyliner Retractable Frame Off Resto
1966 Chevelle Pro Touring EXCELLENT
1932 Ford AMBR Award Winner, Stan Betz Collection
1968 Mustang Fastback 408 Small Block 149 Miles
1959 Ford Skyliner Retractable Rare Last Year NICE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door