516 E. Bristol St
Price reduced for quick sale.
Here is your chance to own a true California convertible! This car was built in California and spent its whole live there, until last year when it was brought to Colorado.
This is a classic beauty that can be a muscle car, lowrider, or a cruiser.
I have the original wheels, hubcaps and steering wheel.
This car is 90% finished and is about $3,000 away from being a $18,000-$21,000 vehicle.
One son in college, one getting ready to go to college; thus, need some money.
My loss is your gain.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
36 FORD VERT.. STEEL, ROY BRIZIO BUILT! REDUCED!
Central Area, CA
1931 Ford All-Steel Convertible Original REDUCED$
WOW THIS 56 FORD CROWN VICTORIA IS PERFECT $29500
Central Area, FL
63 RAMBLER RARE 2 DR HARDTOP PERFECT REDUCED 19995
1964 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 All-Steel big block
Description: 2020 FORD MUSTANG GT SUPREME COUPE A
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door