516 E. Bristol St
1953 Ford Convertible All-Steel Convertible Flathead V8 Original Restored Stock for sale
Ad Posted By:
$28,888 Get Financing
1953 Ford Crestline Sunliner Convertible, INDY 500 PACECAR!
SAVE THOUSANDS DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION ON 10 7 21 SO HURRY. NOW ONLY $ 28,888 FIRM
Sunliner later restored as a tribute to the Indianapolis 500 Pace cars built to celebrate Ford's 50TH Golden Anniversary
Hood and glovebox door both signed by noted race car drivers Lyn St. James and Janet Guthrie, both rode in car
Powered by a 239 cu. in. flathead V-8 engine
Three-speed manual transmission with overdrive, so cruises 60 mph all day long.
Equipped with a power convertible top and AM radio
Just bought 5 brand new Firestone www tires, and am installing them on car this week I own this car is ,in Elkhart IN I own it
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
36 FORD VERT HAS BACK SEAT V8 HEATER REDUCED $37K
1956 TRIUMPH MC 650 CC 100 POINT PRO REDSTORATION
49 DODGE CORONET ASTOUNDING FRESH RESTORATION $20K
1951 Chevrolet Pickup All-Steel Original Pickup Re
1950 MERC LEADSLED ALL FORD 302V8 F IIJ. REDUCED
1934 Ford 5 Window 2-door 5-Window All-Steel Delux
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door