Classic Car Deals
1956 Buick Special This car has had tons of work done to it but it needs some engine work to get fully on the road. I will list everything down below. Put in work to the car over the last few months, done by a certified shop with the full work order. Looks like 2 of the cylinders need to be rebuilt to get the proper power and I don\'t have the knowledge to get it done. Here is what I\'ve had done since owning it. Clear coat over the natural Patina Front Power Disc Brake conversion New Electronic Ignition and Wires New Spark Plugs/Distibutor Cap/Wires New Rear Drum Brakes New Fuel Tank New Fuel Injection Hose New Front and Rear Shocks New LED Headlight conversion kit New Tail Pipe New Oil Filter New Tires Rebuilt Transmission pump Added Seat belts Under Carriage Coating All new Fluids I also have the original hubcaps, just not in photo since having the new tires put on Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door