516 E. Bristol St
Elkhart , IN
$400,000 BY BOYD BUILD FOR BUD LIGHT BEER
REDUCED WAS $95,000.00
BUT MUST SELL FAST
NOW ONLY $65,000 SO HURRY 1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT
CALL RAY NOW OR TEXT
574 849 5323 24/7
HAS IT ALL
1936 FORD "BUDLIGHT ROADSTER" STREETROD, BUILT BY BOYD CODDINGTON
STOCK #: C1015 IS IN CA
EXT. COLOR: BLUE
INT. COLOR: RED
COMPLETE SPECS AVLB. QUESTIONS? PLEASE CAL OR TEXT ME, RAY AT 574 849 5323. CANS SEE 2 BUILD VIDEOS ON U TUBE
THANKS FOR LOOKING.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2001 HD KUSTOM IMMACULATE REDUCED $10500 FIRM
Knoxville Area, TN
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
62 Chevrolet Vette Fuellie Convertible 75K FIRM
Marion Area, IN
1962 DODGE POLARA 500 2-DOOR HARDTOP Survivor
Sarasota Area, FL
1963 CHEVY IMPALA 409 w/425 hp dual quad 4 sp
1956 TRIUMPH MC 650 CC 100 POINT PRO REDSTORATION
Elkhart , IN
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door