This coupe has been properly fully restored 1935 Ford 5 Window--back as orignal excepting for hydraulic brakes and turn signals. The correct 85 HP flat head V/8 runs so smooth that you can stand a coin up on it while it is idling ( I have a video of this).The car drives like a new one with out issues. The car is ready to drive, tour, or show.
The chrome is flawless along with the forest green paint and apple green wire hubs on which the white wall tires ride makes for a standout admired 30's look. The rear window rolls down for the rumble seat passengers and the front window rolls out as well for air.
The car has the deluxe features and options, rear mount spare tie with steel cover, bumper guards, twin horns, duel tail lights,duel mirrors,cigar lighter, radio dial and face ( the radio box is missing), winshield molding, Firestone white wall tires with deluxe hubcaps and dome light. There is no rust on this all steel body.
I am a private owner and encourage you to inspect and drive it before buying. e-mail [email protected] for questions.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door