516 E. Bristol St
$22,500 , best offers considered Get Financing
MODEL A, ALL STEEL!
INLINE, 4 CYL, FLATHEAD
3 SPEED MANUAL ON THE FLOOR
WOW 1930 FORD MODEL A COUPE, RECENT PROFESSIONAL RESTORATION, SO THIS MECHANICAL MASTERPIECE IS PERECT! THE PAINT IS SHOW-CAR QUALITY!
AND HERE IS THE BEST NEWS... THE PRICE IS NOW REDUCED ON 9 2 21... IS ONLY $22,500, OR BEST OFFER
IS IN ELKHART IND I OWN THIS CAR
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2017 Chevrolet Camaro All-Steel Convert. 336 H P.!
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
48 CHEVY OLD SCHOOL PICKUP CHOPPED STEEL REDUCED
1977 CHEVY STRAIGHT SIX MOTOR, HOPPED UP
1932 Ford 5 Window
1931 FORD COUPE 12 volt alternator, electric wipe
Ocala Area, FL
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door