790 Alabama Ave
Here is a good running, very solid 1939 Ford Coupe. This Coupe has had alot of thing done and has alot of upgrades that have been done. Below is a list :
GM Crate 350
Rebuilt 350 Turbo Trans
1957 Model 9 inch Rear with 3:25 gears
Wildwood Disc Brakes on Front
New Gas Tank
New Wiring Harness
All New Glass & Rubbers
Windshield Still Rolls Out
New Interior & Trunk Upholstery
Bucket Seats with Seat Belts
1951 Model Ford Steering Column
1948 Ford Model Steering Wheel
Front Axle Lowered 4 Inches
New 1940 Model Headlight Rings
New 1940 Model Standard Grille
New Coker Wide White Radials
Steelie Wheels with Lancer 4 Bar Hubcaps
This car has a good solid body and steel fenders. You can leave this car like it is if you like that look or have it painted to be a super nice car. This car does not have ac or power steering. It is not hard to turn though. It's a car that you can get in and drive it and enjoy it cause it seems to be very reliable. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or feel free to send me an email at [email protected] Underneath pictures coming soon
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Ford Club Coupe 302 Engine Heidts Frontend AC
1973 VW Beetle Runs Great Original Engine LOOK
1995 Saleen Mustang GAA Classic Car Auction
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1997 Chevy 1500 Extended Cab Super Clean Truck
1995 Chevy Suburban 2500 Big Block V8 LOW MILES
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door