Classic Car Deals
1981 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Matching Numbers!! A Beautiful Original V8 5.7L 2 Owner 34,032 Documented Miles !! All Paperwork Since New!! NCRS Certified Won Survivor Class 2003 Automatic Power Steering Power Brakes Power Windows Cruise Control Power Antenna Ice Cold Air Factory AM/FM Cassette CB Radio !! Beautiful Condition Glass T-Tops New BF Goodrich White Letter Tires on Factory Aluminum Wheels (Polished out to a Gorgeous shine) Beautiful Original Beige Paint that Looks Sensational!! (Correct Code 59 Beige) All Black Trim on Car outside is in Like New Condition!! (Obviously Always Garaged) All Pinstriping on Car Beautiful no Faults! Gorgeous Original Like New Camel Cloth Interior!! (Code 64C)\\ The Interior in this Corvette is Stunning!! Truly Like new!! All Components in Car, Dash, Door Panels, Carpet, Center Counsel, Shifter, Steering Wheel, Turn Signal Handle ETC all in Like New Condition!! Showing NO WEAR what so ever!! This Corvette was Extremely well Cared For and It SHOWS!!!! Everything Works on Car All Gauges, Cruise Control, Power Windows Etc!! Beautiful Original Under Hood and Extremely Clean and Detailed!! This Corvette is Truly One OF A KIND!! BEAUTUFUL IN EVERYWAY!!! ***THE BEST OF THE BEST OUT THERE*** Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door