Classic Car Deals
1982 Chevrolet Corvette that has 74,368 miles. This is a project car that runs and drives. I have installed a complete Holley Sniper EFI kit, new fuel tank, new battery, new tires and a few other parts required for the Sniper EFI kit. The oil change was just done on it about 130 miles ago and I just shampooed the carpet. I am looking to sell because my wife says I spend too much time and money on this car. I really love this car and wanted to build it as my classic but I have to get rid of it. This is a project car that RUNS AND DRIVES. I daily her to work, to the gym, and the grocery store. Clean title. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door