1956 MERCURY MONTCLAIR 2 DOOR HARDTOP WITH 63,390 ORIGINAL MILES ON IT.
THIS CAR IS IN BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL CONDITION. MUST SEE IN PERSON TO TRULY APPRECIATE THIS CAR !!!
V8 ENGINE W/ AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.
INTERIOR IS LIKE NEW
RUNS & DRIVES LIKE A DREAM.
CALL 814-229-2690 FOR MORE INFORATION.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door