With only 71,259 miles this antique car is ready to restore and hit the road!
It''s an automatic transmission with a v8 engine, 302 CID. The interior is original and in good shape. Original blue paint with a white hardtop (some fading and rust). This car''s been in storage for a little over a year but runs great! Born in Indiana, it's been chuggin' down New Mexico highways for the last 7 years. I hate to sell it but I need the dough.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door