Classic Car Deals
1964 Ford Galaxie 2 door fastback. It runs and drives good. It has a 352 v8 with automatic trans. Original engine and transmission and car appears to have approxitely 100700 miles. It hasn\'t been taken apart, it has all of the glass and trim in good condition. It does have some rust behind rear wheels, however, the floors and trunk are in good shape. It originally was a Colorado car. Most of the interior was professionally done about 11-12 years ago. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door