Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette is Super Rare being just One of Two ever built and with less than 7,000 miles on the rebuild she is hardly broken in. This stealth street legal beast is powered by a built LS1 balanced and blueprinted, puts out a whopping 550HP, and is backed by a 6-speed ZF manual transmission. GT 1 Base Corvette for the street, designed as a street legal IMSA car. Hand layed 80 wide carbon fiber body with Ferrari style front clip, custom doors, and custom exhaust with Borla mufflers. Wilwood 6 piston 4-wheel disc brakes cross drilled and slotted, carbon fiber coil overs, heavy duty leaf spring, and bump steer upgrade. Inside is just as custom with a leather and suede interior with roll bar and carbon fiber upgrades, billet pedals, 5-point harness, and short shift linkage with Billet shifter. With ABS, A/C, Air Bags, CD player, cruise control, power steering, power windows, removable roof panel, tilt and telescopic custom wheel, the list goes on and onwith over $130,000 invested. Call for more info and pricing.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford Roadster Boyd Coddington Build All Steel
2007 Corvette Z06 One Owner Loaded Brass Hat Car
1957 Buick Caballero Mike Fennel Restoration
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
1956 Ford F100 Big Window Big Block WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door