516 E. Bristol St
Michigan City, IN
NOTE IS IN MICH CITY IN
WOW NEW LOWER REDUCED PRICE ON DEC 19 2019
WAS 48,500 BUT... ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? NOW ONLY $41,500.00 FIRM NO TRADES
SO HURRY 1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT CALL OR TEXT ME, RAY S NOW
574 849 5323
FINANCING SHIPPING AVLB
HAS IT ALL
Up for sale 1950 ford convertible with 1950 Mercury flat head v8. Engine bored .10, Stainless valve seats, Isky Max 1 cam, dual 2 barrel carbs, Offenhauser heads and intake, reds headers, Smitty's mufflers,
12 volt system, has fender skirts that come with car, new stunning custom interior, nice paint, solid car no rust from Florida originally. Car sounds sweet and runs great. Very dependable
. Has won numerous car shows including best interior and peoples choice awards! For more info CALL TEXT RAY 574 849 5323
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
57 CHEVY BEL AIR 2 DR POST REDUCED- 29995 FIRM
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 CONVERTIBLE REDUCED
1941 Ford Pickup RODDED AC NEW MAGSTIRES REDUCED
Elkhart , IN
1956 TRIUMPH MC 650 CC 100 POINT PRO REDSTORATION
Elkhart , IN
2 AVLB 1956 Ford 4 DR IMMACULATE REDUCED 18K
Glade Spring, VA
69 SS Camaro IMMACULATE RESTORED REDUCED $40K OBO
Boise Area, ID
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door