516 E. Bristol St
Michigan City, IN
NOTE IS IN MICH CITY IN
WOW NEW LOWER REDUCED PRICE ON DEC 19 2019
WAS 48,500 BUT... ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? NOW ONLY $41,500.00 FIRM NO TRADES
SO HURRY 1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT CALL OR TEXT ME, RAY S NOW
574 849 5323
FINANCING SHIPPING AVLB
HAS IT ALL
Up for sale 1950 ford convertible with 1950 Mercury flat head v8. Engine bored .10, Stainless valve seats, Isky Max 1 cam, dual 2 barrel carbs, Offenhauser heads and intake, reds headers, Smitty's mufflers,
12 volt system, has fender skirts that come with car, new stunning custom interior, nice paint, solid car no rust from Florida originally. Car sounds sweet and runs great. Very dependable
. Has won numerous car shows including best interior and peoples choice awards! For more info CALL TEXT RAY 574 849 5323
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
1934 Ford 5 Window 2-door 5-Window All-Steel Delux
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
1968 Chevrolet C10 Pickup All-Steel Pickup Restore
36 FORD VERT HAS BACK SEAT V8 HEATER REDUCED $37K
1929 Ford Convertible Convertible Original Phaeton
Sturgeon Bay, WI
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door