*Real Choo Choo <1000 made in 1986
*Fresh 350 w/ 4 bolt main
*Replaced 700R - 4 speed transmission
*Replaced 3.38 gears w/ calibrated speedometer
*Edelbrock aluminum heads
*Aluminum intake- high rise
*Headers w/ dual Flowmaster mufflers
*Aluminum water pump
*4 core aluminum radiator
*Air Conditioning (blows nice and cold)
*Tilt steering wheel
*Power windows and locks
*Factory stereo w/ upgraded speakers
*Tonneau cover and sunroom (Choo Choo Package)
*15" front and 16" rear police aluminum American Racing Wheels
*Replaced power steering gear box
*Hitch (used to haul Sea Doo's a couple summers)
Restored in 2015, built to drive and enjoy. Runs and drives great. Has a few stone chips and El Camino on side peeled off some (detailed photos in gallery). Frame basted and painted. Replaced suspension and disc brakes.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door