Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
WOW 1986 Grand National engine was a 3.8L V-6 1G4GK4774GP456891 WE2 with multi-port Sequential Fuel Injection, a turbocharger, air-to-air intercooler, Concert Sound and Factory astroroof. This car also has the WE2 trunk code and the double 77s on the vin signifying this is a true Grand National and not a clone. This GN has a partial restoration, Beautiful new black paint, new front and back bumpers, new air dam deflectors, new astroroof seal, new front seat upholstery, new wheel well moldings, new BF Goodrich tires, new KYB shocks, new adjustable lower control arms, Bigger Precision Turbo 5857E, Performance Oil Filter Relocation Kit and a rebuilt transmission. We will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build the vehicle. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (708)714-6657 www.fastlanemotorsport.com Financing and shipping available. We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650 Call or text for more info. More pictures and detail coming soon. Note: Due To COVID Pandemic, No Walk-ins are allowed at this time, Please call to schedule an appointment. Also at this time there will be NO Test Drives, We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles. Thank you for your understanding.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door