East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#094 1968 Plymouth Barracuda
Painted Red this car is slick and pretty. Chrome hood emblems, front fender antenna, door handles, Rocker panel moldings, side marker lights all are like new. The door and window trim looks good. The door handles, emblems are like new. Grill looks good. Head light trim looks good. Gas cap like new. Trunk trim and tail lights look good. Cragar rims with BF Goodrich radial tires, driver side outside mirror. White convertible top. Good looking car.
Interior is White vinyl on bucket seats. The door panels are white with wood grain inserts, back panels are white. Roll up windows, black padded dash upper and lower. Arm rest, window cranks, door sill plates look good. Small 3-post Grant steering wheel, factory gauges and tach. Kick panels Black with speakers, black carpet, factory AM radio, Sun Visors white, power top, 4-speed Hurst Shifter, Black seat belts, White boot cover. Looks good inside.
Engine is a 340 with 4-speed transmission. Finned valve covers painted Red. Holley carb, Proform air cleaner, Holley intake, headers, power steering, Flex fan, chrome oil dip stick, newer hoses, newer belts, new under hood insulation. Dual exhaust. Drives and runs good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door