1927 Ford Model T Rat Rod Custom built 27 model t Coupe. Built this car last year from the ground up. It is very radical. Very light and very fast. 1000hp and 1500lbs. The motor is a Mercury Racing 525 Blue Motor. Added the 8-71 weiand blower, and twin 1050 Dominator Carbs. The trans is a fully built th350 full reverse manual valve body. 9' posi. Disc brakes all the way around. Custom train horns with viar pump. The list goes on and on. Over $30k just in engine. Well over 50k to build. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door