For sale is a beautiful Galaxie! Matching date coded drive train which includes the following: 352 FE motor rebuilt and bored .30 over,original auto-lite carb with tag, 3 speed transmission, power steering, manual brakes, original paint color of Silver Mink Metallic ( K code ) not seen to often, custom interior which matches perfectly,triple chromed stock valve covers ( $350 ) I have stock covers and air breather in Ford Blue that come with car.
No disappoints with this car! Multiple trophy winner and head turner! Turn the key and go FAST!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door