Classic Car Deals
1962 Ford Galaxy, with 5.0 V8, automatic transmission!! AC!!!Rack and pinion power steering,front disc brakes. After market tilt steering column, built in console with gauges and cup holders. Older restore, but still nice, and fun to drive! Fairly new dual Exhaust with flow master mufflers. Sounds great, not to loud,just beefy! Blows nice cold air!! Nice paint,candy apple red . New torque thrust wheels, twentys on rear and eighteens on front. Tires are also brand new! Ready to go anywhere, runs cool, everything works!! Clear title in hand. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door