1957 Cadillac Coupe De Ville. Clean Clean Clean. Idaho car, NO RUST ever. Car was brought to Minnesota in 2001, been stored inside ever since. I painted the car last fall,, excellent paint, excellent body, no rust. Car was clean and straight. Runs and drives great,, it needs to be driven tho,, been sitting way to long. Original car, complete with original motor and tranny. Interior is clean and decent. New headliner last fall also.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door