GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is please to present this 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider for consideration. The car is powered by its 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine that is fed by its original Bosch fuel injection system, 5 speed manual transmission and rear wheel drive. Highlights include: Leather interior, Panasport wheels, leather shift knob, power disc brakes, newer convertible top etc.
The car is handsomely finished in Alfa Red over black leather interior with black convertible top. Mechanically the car is a spirited driver, pulls strong in all gears, the suspension and steering work together to provide great feedback to the driver, and the brakes stop straight. At 44551 miles, the car remains in wonderful condition throughout.
The Italians entered the small roadster market importing many to the United States after the popularity gained by Dustin Hoffman's ride in the Graduate. The Series 3 models, like the previous two, were designed and assembled by Pininfarina. They are enjoyable drivers with reliable Bosch fuel injection. Each era has its fans, but the series 3 is a nice convergence of availability, affordability and ease use. This caused production to peak in 1986 with classic cosmetics and modern mechanicals.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door