516 E. Bristol St
NEW LOW PRICE ON DEC 10 2015
MEGA BUCKS INVESTED MY LOSS YOUR GAIN SO HURRY $52,995 FIRM NO TRADES
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
This 55 Chevy could be the once in a lifetime Christmas gift...It is as sharp as the pictures show...The owner has used this as his Summer driver for the past 7 Years...The car was professionally restored in the late 80''s...The body is solid with a clean undercarriage...
The Correct and Original 265 V-8 and the Pwr-Glide 2-Speed Auto Trans run out without issues...Driving condition should be considered the same...This car is Road-Ready as it sets..
.The Top and Rear Window are both in good condition...Pwr Top works fine...Lic-Plates not included...
You are more than welcome to inspect or test drive during normal business hours...You wont be disappointed...
For more info or questions please call or text Ray now 574 849 5323
Due to age of vehicle all sales are "Final" and "As Is"...Buyer is responsible for any applicable tax or title fees along with vehicle pick up or delivery
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Buick Special 2 door - 9995 FIRM REDUCED
Chicago Area, IL
64 Corvette Coupe Silver Blue 67995 FIRM REDUCED
Plant City, FL
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
Year: 1936 Make: Ford Model: 5 Window Mileage: 275
St Pete Area, FL
32 ford ELMIRAGE RACER SHOW CAR ROADSTER 60K FIRM
Elkhart , IN
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door